Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Blog #2: Campus Trail


I found that the FGCU campus nature trail was very intact with the school's mission. The nature trail allows students to see what climates are in Florida, and the different ecosystems which thrive there. It also familiarizes the student population with the natural environment arround them to promote this eco-empowerment of the university. On the trail were various types of trees and animals which thrive there. A few months ago a Panther was seen on the trail. In the picture above is an empty hornets nest which we discovered walking through. I think that the trail is compatible with the mission of the university because it is encouraging students to go and explore the wildlife Florida has. My background may predispose me to a  certain view point as I enjoy wildlife and exploring nature trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment